VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES at the Centre
There are many different opportunities to volunteer.
- We have numerous committees associated with running the Centre:
Two of the areas that require the most commitment are:
And there are other areas for volunteers as well:
- Advisory Board of Directors
- Finance & Purchasing Committee
& Facilities Committee
- Communications Committee
- Various Ad Hoc Committees
- Golf Committee
- Decorating Committee
- Helping with specials, such as the Bazaar, Two-Penny Sale, Strawberry Social and our booth at the Ancaster Fair
There are other
tasks which are currently being taken care of by volunteers such as Trips & Tours, Gardening, Library,
Website, small maintenance jobs, teaching some of our classes, representing our Centre at performances within the community (choirs, dance classes, musical groups, etc.), phone tree - and we come up with more each year.
Currently our volunteers donate over 8,000 hours of manpower each year to the Centre - and we could not run this Centre without them!
If you think that you might be interested in helping out at the Centre, please contact the office. There is a form that we will ask you to fill out which will help us place you in an area that will be beneficial to both you and the Centre
Volunteers are the Heart of our Centre!